2022-2023 School Calendar
The 2022-2023 school year calendar was approved at the March 14, 2022 Board Meeting.
It is also posted under the “Division – Parents – Calendars” tab.
The 2022-2023 school calendar was developed in collaboration with Good Spirit School Division, Good Spirit Teachers’ Association, Christ the Teacher Teachers’ Association, and Christ the Teacher Catholic Schools. As well, calendar options were posted for public feedback by both school divisions. Based on the feedback received, the committee recommended this calendar for approval.
The Saskatchewan Education Act requires the following:
– A minimum of 950 hours on instructional time per year;
– Six weeks of summer vacation;
– Post Labour Day student start time, with an exception if Labour Day falls on September 5 or later (in 2022, Labour Day is September 5);
– Christmas break that begins no later than December 23 and ends no sooner than January 2;
– Spring break with no more than 5 consecutive days.