Applications will be received for the position of Information Technologist I. This is a part-time permanent position that is based out of the Board’s Administration Office in Yorkton. Duties for this position will commence on August 9, 2021, or on a date as mutually agreed. The following would be considered assets for this position:
- post-secondary coursework in computer science, electronics, or related technical field;
- previous experience diagnosing and resolving computer hardware and software problems and installing and maintaining computers, peripherals, and networks;
- organization and time management skills;
- possess a current and valid Driver’s License;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills; &
- familiarity and understanding of the Catholic faith.
For further information, please contact the undersigned at (306) 783-8787. Please submit a detailed resume along with three references and a recent criminal record check and vulnerable sector check by June 11, 2021 to:
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.