EARLY YEARS EDUCATION
A Catholic Pre-Kindergarten offers high quality early childhood education in a safe, caring, nurturing Christian environment.
This combination of excellent teaching, program, and school environment all contribute to the development of your child’s social, thinking, communication, and physical skills. The earlier your child receives support in developing these aspects in a play-centered Christian environment, the easier it will be for him or her to make the transition to Kindergarten and grades beyond. Research proves that children who receive developmentally appropriate opportunities and supports at an early age have a greater chance of succeeding at school. Pre-Kindergarten gives your child a valuable “head start” in preparing for school.
PreKindergarten Application Form
- To develop social skills necessary to work and play with others
- To develop the ability to work independently and cooperatively
- To acquire manual dexterity skills
- To develop verbal skills
- To prepare the child for more formal work through organized learning experiences
- To provide a readiness program in preparation for Grade 1
Kindergarten Registration 2023-24 - March 7-2023