Christ the Teacher Catholic Schools administer Home-Based Education for students residing within our attendance boundaries.
Information regarding Home-Based Education
Christ the Teacher Catholic Schools welcomes and supports parents who wish to register their child’s Home-Based Education program with our division. Following the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education policies and guidelines, the division supports and provides assistance to families.
Eligible students must be between 5 and 18 years of age.
For further information, please contact the Division Office at (306) 783-8787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CTTCS Administrative Procedure - Home-Based Education
- Notification of HBE
- HBE written plan
- CTTCS Education Plan Exemplar
- CTTCS Education Plan Template
- Home Based Questions and Answers
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Education – Homeschooling Program website
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Education Curriculum