2021-2022 School Calendar Survey
A calendar committee comprised of representatives from Good Spirit School Division, Good Spirit Teachers’ Association, Christ the Teacher Catholic School Division, and Christ the Teacher Teachers’ Association developed two calendar options for the 2021-2022 school year.
Both calendar options are posted for feedback. This online survey will be open from Monday, January 25 through Monday, February 8, 2021.
Following the online survey, the committee will review the results and present it to their respective Boards of Education prior to submission to the Ministry of Education for final review.
- The Saskatchewan Education Act requires the following:
- A minimum of 950 hours of instructional time per year;
- Six weeks of summer vacation;
- Post Labour Day start time, with an exception if Labour Day falls on September 5 or later (2021 Labour Day is September 6);
- A Christmas break that begins no later than December 23 and ends no sooner than January 2;
- A Spring break with no more than 5 consecutive days
|CLick HERE to view PDF of Option 1
||Click HERE to view PDF of Option 2|
Please link HERE to access the survey. Survey closes Monday, February 8th.